We're a group of Columbus College of Art and Design students/recent graduates working on a short film, Molly Sandwich. This whole blog is dedicated to the progress of the short. Feel free to browse and meander through all of our collaborative spectacles.

-Darren

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lets see some 3D Molly

Molly has come a long way, but after just compiling these images, I feel she might have aged over the process... Take a look

This is Molly at the end of last year. 


Same Molly with turn arounds.


After talking with Mark, he showed me where I was missing an edge loop.

So, we all got together and made some revisions on Mollys face, however I'm not sure if it helped her over-all childish look. I'm going to need to discuss this with the team on this one, maybe I went wrong somewhere or I'm just not seeing it as a whole. 

revisions

latest draft
We met again and made a few more changes, so lets see what becomes of Molly.




No comments:

Post a Comment